- Geneva - Geneva
- Mon-Friday 15-19.30 see duties
- Full time job
- Part time job
- Part Time
- Temp role
- Live in
- Market rate
- International family with two kids aged 6 and 8 years old are looking for a German speaking, EU nationality nanny to live in and be part of the family supporting with after school care, helping with homework, baths and playing and engaging with the children. Although the school is walking distance, you must be able to drive to activities and running errands like grocery shopping etc.
This is on average a 70% job so you would have plenty of spare time for other activities or studying.
Please get in touch only if the below fits you perfectly:
You are passionate about working with kids and love being part of them growing up and develop (Indicative schedule: childcare after school from 15.30 to 19:30, minimum morning 1/week drop off to school at 8:00, one evening per week babysitting until 22:30 and 4 hours 1 month on a Saturday).
Both parents have demanding international leadership jobs but are hands on parents so they are looking for someone able to be a “third parent” playing an active role in the kids daily life and working actively with the parents to identify strategies for the kids development.
- German Speaking ideally family speak
English, German, French and Swedish)
- Experience working with children
- You need to be allowed to work in
Switzerland (EU citizen)
- Driver’s license.
- You are responsible, proactive and
- You are active and sporty and like to do
active things with the children
- You would work 70%. with 4 weeks of paid
- Available for minimum one year starting 1
October 2020 ideally
If you are someone who is responsible, takes initiative, has a drivers license, available for a minimum of 12 months and speaks either German, English or Swedish - please apply!
- Start date
- 1 October 2020
- Finish date
- open ended
Please note: if this button does not open your email program or you prefer to use a web-based email application, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line 'I am applying for Job 24424'.
Please attach your CV and any relevant documentation to support your application.
If you are not a Rockmybaby® member, you can register here: