- Sion - Sion
- 50h/wk 7:30/8am - 5:30/6pm, Mon-Fri
- Full time job
- Full Time (30+ hours)
- Part time job
- Temp role
- Live in
- Above Market Rate according to qualifications and experience
- A lovely British family moving to 1936 Verbier, Valais are looking for an experienced, qualified English Speaking nanny to take care of their 4 year old and 10month old children to support them in their new location.
The older child will be at Full-Time school and the younger child at home.
- Live In Role, en-suite bedroom in the family’s apartment.
- A demonstrable passion for child development and education (with supporting qualifications and experience) are non-negotiable.
- The family travels reasonably frequently and the nanny should be willing and happy to travel with them.
50h/wk - Mon- Fri 7:30/8am - 5:30/6pm,
• primarily focused on the children’s day to day from Monday to Friday
- prepare children for the day, ensuring they have everything they need (correct clothing, equipment, nutritious meals, health requirements, etc).
- organise activities and play dates with friends
- responsible for the daily/weekly routine (school, clubs, naps, activities) ensuring the kids and family are in a reliable rhythm
- Where possible, you will help out with other day-to-day housekeeping tasks, but only to the extent this does not interfere with the primary role of child care.
- During the school holidays, take care of the children all day and will be expected to organise suitable activities for the children.
- When travelling, you will ensure the children have everything they need packed, and will organise fun/educational activities whereever they are.
- Flexible, always willing to assist and be very discreet and well-mannered.
- On occasion, you will be in sole charge of the children (eg if the parents are travelling, or out to dinner).
· Norland Diploma
· Degree in Early Childhood Studies
· Paediatric first aid
· Privacy training and security awareness
· Minimum 10yrs suitable experience
· Willing to travel at short notice, including to the UK
· Demonstrable passion for child development & education
· Competent skier
· Full driving licence (clean) - with use of car
Fluent in English (written and spoken)
Rockmybaby® will only consider candidates that are over the age of 18 years and have:
• Minimum 2 year’s paid relevant experience
• Contactable references
• Valid Work Permit for Switzerland, Swiss Passport or EU Passport (due to immigration regulations and agency restrictions)
- Start date
- Finish date
Please note: if this button does not open your email program or you prefer to use a web-based email application, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line 'I am applying for Job 30474'.
Please attach your CV and any relevant documentation to support your application.
If you are not a Rockmybaby® member, you can register here: