- Zurich - Zurich
- Approx 20 hours per week - Tuesday (16.00 – 19.00) Wednesday (11.45 – 19.00) Thursday (13.30 – 19.00) Friday (13.45 – 19.00)
- Live in
- Market rate
- Two full-time working parents are looking for support to look after their two children ages 8 and 6 in the afternoons.
Both are in the regular school system, hence working hours concentrate on the afternoons:
The person would have approximately 10 weeks of vacation during the year. On average over the entire year, the family expect the employment to be approximately 40-50%.
Should the candidate be willing to do more household tasks, additional hours can be agreed.
Requirements for the job:
Good level of German as kids only speak German
Help the older child with German homework
Cook lunch and dinner for the children
Experience with this age range essential
Rockmybaby® will only consider candidates that are over the age of 18 years and have:
• Minimum 1 year’s paid childcare experience
• Contactable references
• Valid Work Permit for Switzerland, Swiss Passport or EU Passport (due to immigration regulations and agency restrictions)
- Start date
- Januar 2019 / February 2019
- Finish date
Please note: if this button does not open your email program or you prefer to use a web-based email application, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line 'I am applying for Job 21236'.
Please attach your CV and any relevant documentation to support your application.
If you are not a Rockmybaby® member, you can register here:
with your friends using Facebook, Twitter, email, and many more.