- Geneva - Geneva
- Mon-Fri 35 hours per week
- Live in
- Market rate
Monday - Friday 35 hours per week
Lovely Dutch family living in 1279 Chavannes-de-Bogis - Geneva - are looking for a Nanny / Housekeeper to join their family at the end of February 2019. They are looking for a Nanny to pick up the kids (7 and 5) 4 days a week from school, play with them, take care of them, do homework with the oldest (intermediate French), cook simple meals, bath them and get them ready for bed.
On average the Nanny is required to babysit in the evening one evening per week. There is also an occasional overnight alone stay.
The housework can be planned around the school times at the times the person sees fit. Also, during school holidays, full-time nanny work is required from 8:30 -18:30.
The family normally take two weeks holiday in summer and 2 weeks at Xmas (no travel with the family will be required)
Key requirements :
- Experience with school age children
- Ability to run the household: full cleaning and running of the house, some errands and the full laundry and full ironing. Organising, getting things fixed when they break down, running some errands and shopping of groceries. Candidate needs a good experience with this as needs to be proactively able to do this fully independently (needs to see the work!). Family has a gardener.
- The family has a cat.
- Ability to speak fluently either English, French or Dutch- Ability to speak a good level of French (driven by the homework and running of the house) is a big plus.
- Driver's license. essential
- Must be available for min one year, preferably longer
- Able to start last week of February (handover with the current nanny for one week).
Rockmybaby® will only consider candidates that are over the age of 18 years and have:
• Minimum 1 year’s paid childcare experience
• Contactable references
• Valid Work Permit for Switzerland, Swiss Passport or EU Passport (due to immigration regulations and agency restrictions)
- Start date
- end February 2019
- Finish date
- Long term
Please note: if this button does not open your email program or you prefer to use a web-based email application, please send an email to email@example.com, with the subject line 'I am applying for Job 21274'.
Please attach your CV and any relevant documentation to support your application.
If you are not a Rockmybaby® member, you can register here:
with your friends using Facebook, Twitter, email, and many more.