- Zurich - Zurich
- Monday - Friday 4-5 hours per day - Temp assignment
- Live in
- Market rate
- Nanny / Housekeeper needed for an international family in Wipkingen for newborn twins (currently 10 weeks old) for 4-5 hours a day Monday - Friday (ideally 11am-3pm with the flexibility to discuss) from mid-January through to the end of March 2019.
The Nanny / Housekeeper would need to be willing to do the following:
- General maintenance housework (such as laundry, ironing, vacuuming, cleaning the bathroom, washing floors, changing bed sheets)
- walking the dogs
- assist with the twins, as needed
- watch the twins, if mom needs to take a nap or go to the grocery store
Experience with young babies essential.
Rockmybaby® will only consider candidates that are over the age of 18 years and have:
• Minimum 1 year’s paid childcare experience
• Contactable references
• Valid Work Permit for Switzerland, Swiss Passport or EU Passport (due to immigration regulations and agency restrictions)
- Start date
- mid January 2019
- Finish date
- end March 2019
Please note: if this button does not open your email program or you prefer to use a web-based email application, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line 'I am applying for Job 21261'.
Please attach your CV and any relevant documentation to support your application.
If you are not a Rockmybaby® member, you can register here:
with your friends using Facebook, Twitter, email, and many more.