- Zurich - Zurich
- Mon-Fri 43 hours per week
- Live in
- Market salary
- International family are looking for an experienced, kind nanny from March - April 2019 onward to care for their 6 month old baby.
You would need to be fluent in English, and ideally a native German, Dutch, English or Swedish speaker.
It is essential that you enjoy working with babies and have experience with their care, and that you have a first aid certificate. Your role would involve taking the baby for walks, helping with bath time, reading to him, and other childcare related tasks.
If you were open to overnight care (shared with mother) for 5 nights, 4 to 5 times per year, this would be a bonus.
The nanny will be required to travel with the family for 4 weeks per year approx when family travels. Could we split or all together,
- Mother may be home when the nanny is working (either working from home or sharing care).
- Family are based in Enge in Zurich.
Rockmybaby® will only consider candidates that are over the age of 18 years and have:
• Paid relevant experience essential
• Contactable references
• Valid Work Permit for Switzerland, Swiss Passport or EU Passport (due to immigration regulations and agency restrictions)
- Start date
- end August 2019
- Finish date
- Long term
Please note: if this button does not open your email program or you prefer to use a web-based email application, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line 'I am applying for Job 21498'.
Please attach your CV and any relevant documentation to support your application.
If you are not a Rockmybaby® member, you can register here:
with your friends using Facebook, Twitter, email, and many more.