- Horgen - Zurich
- Mondays - Thursdays 42 hours a week and more, incl weekends sometimes
- Live in
- Market salary
- International family are looking for an experienced, qualified nanny to take care of their 3 year old daughter and potential future child.
The duties as they stand now are as follows:
- pick up G3 from kindergarten in Kilchberg at 12.15 (from August will be Wadenswil)
- play with her
- develop her - teach her sports, dancing, singing, reading etc
- spend time outdoors
- take her to swim class, ballet etc.
- be pro-active in searching for activities
- clean after the child and yourself
- take care of her during the night when mother travels for business (approx 1-2 x a month)
- driver essential and non-smoker
Travel with the family from time to time to be agreed
Ad hoc weekend work for babysitting or if family go away for weekend to travel with them.
Can be live-in if needed.
Language - Czech, Slovak German, fluent English
Ideally someone with education in childcare and who has long term childcare experience
The person should be sporty and active as the family are a sporty family.
Ideally the person will start in May or June but the family can also wait until August if need be.
Rockmybaby® will only consider candidates that are over the age of 18 years and have:
• Paid relevant experience essential.
• Contactable references
• Valid Work Permit for Switzerland, Swiss Passport or EU Passport (due to immigration regulations and agency restrictions)
- Start date
- May ideally - latest August 20
- Finish date
- long term contract
Please note: if this button does not open your email program or you prefer to use a web-based email application, please send an email to email@example.com, with the subject line 'I am applying for Job 21824'.
Please attach your CV and any relevant documentation to support your application.
If you are not a Rockmybaby® member, you can register here:
with your friends using Facebook, Twitter, email, and many more.