- Zug - Zug
- 5 half days a week, 2 evenings per month plus travel (approx. 80%)
- Live in
- Market Salary
- Your Duties:
- Nanny for B1 and B0 (newborn due august 2019)
- Playing, creative and fun, age-appropriate activities
- Spend time outdoors: walking, "Krabbeltreff", go to playgrounds, etc.
- Bottle-feeding and snacks between meals
- Your character: friendly, positive, creative, patient, reliable and flexible
- Your skills: social perceptiveness, strong verbal communication, problem solver
- Paid experience with both baby and toddler essential, contactable references
- Willing to travel with the family (estimate per year: 8-12 WE, 2-5 weeks)
- Must like small dogs (family have 2 Yorkshire Terriers)
- Non-smoking candidates only
- Driver license required (car available)
- Languages: german or english native essential
- No housekeeping, no cooking, no cleaning, no errands as the family also employs a full-time housekeeper
- The parents will take care of the babies for the rest of the day.
- Parents may be home when nanny is working (but busy with other things)
- Parents speak german and english
- Location: Rotkreuz ZG
- Start date
- Negotiable - ASAP
- Finish date
Please note: if this button does not open your email program or you prefer to use a web-based email application, please send an email to email@example.com, with the subject line 'I am applying for Job 22034'.
Please attach your CV and any relevant documentation to support your application.
If you are not a Rockmybaby® member, you can register here: