- Zurich - Zurich
- Full-time Monday-Friday
- Live in
- market rate
- Family are looking for a full-time, positive, reliable and flexible nanny to take care of their 8 month old baby Monday-Friday and the 2,5 yr old son 2-3 days/ week.
Main duties include
- playing with the children, dropping/picking up the old one at the day care, tidying their rooms, washing (and ironing when needed) their clothes, preparing their food, etc. and also helping the parents setting boundaries etc.
- very light contribution to household chores as needed (e.g., picking up dry cleaner)
The family travel around 8-10 weeks per year and would like to find a nanny who is excited to join them for part of this travelling (typically 3-4 weeks a year)
They look for someone who is
- Fluent English
- positive and energetic
- ideally, has experienced taking care of two small children at the same time
- flexible in working hours - some weeks will be more, and some will be less
- knows who to cook healthy food for the children
- relevant education or strong experience
- EU passport
- non smoker
- able to swim
The person could also live with the family the first few weeks until they found their own accommodation.
- Start date
- Finish date
- Long term
Please note: if this button does not open your email program or you prefer to use a web-based email application, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line 'I am applying for Job 22770'.
Please attach your CV and any relevant documentation to support your application.
If you are not a Rockmybaby® member, you can register here: