- Lausanne - Lausanne
- Mon, Tues and Thurs 3pm - 6pm, Wed 2pm - 7pm
- Full time job
- Part time job
- Part Time
- Temp role
- Live in
- Market rate
- Lovely bilingual family in 1091 Villette, are looking for a flexible after-school nanny for two boys aged 8 & 5
Mon, Tues and Thurs 3pm - 6pm
Wed 2pm - 7pm
Nanny needs to have a driving licence as she will use the family car for school pick up and also to take them to extra activities.
Flexibility to do more days for school holiday cover and overnights at relatively late notice as both parents travel often for work when travel starts to pick back up again.
Duties will include :
- Collecting children from school
- Supervise homework and music practice
- French or English speaker
- Laundry, additional groceries as needed, cooking for the kids, tidy up, recycling etc.
Family has a cat
English or French speaker
Rockmybaby® will only consider candidates that are over the age of 18 years and have:
• Minimum 2 year’s paid childcare experience
• Contactable references
• Valid Work Permit for Switzerland, Swiss Passport or EU Passport (due to immigration regulations and agency restrictions)
- Start date
- 23 August 2021
- Finish date
Please note: if this button does not open your email program or you prefer to use a web-based email application, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line 'I am applying for Job 23374'.
Please attach your CV and any relevant documentation to support your application.
If you are not a Rockmybaby® member, you can register here: