- Meilen - Zurich
- 30 hours per week Monday - Friday
- Full time job
- Full Time (+ 30hours)
- Part time job
- Part Time
- Temp role
- Live in
- 3000CHF brutto
- British family living in Forsch, near Zumikon, Zurich with two children; a girl aged 8 and a boy aged 6 who attend school in the day. The family are expecting their third baby in early September. They also have two lovely labrador dogs aged 8 and 10.
The family are looking for a live-in Nanny/hHousekeeper to help out around the house. These duties would include..
- All cleaning
- Laundry and ironing
- Basic cooking (preparing packed lunch for the school-age children and some basic evening meals).
- Dog walking
- Helping with breakfast for the older children before they leave the house for school at 8am.
- Helping with school pick-up of the older children and occasional after-school childcare duties.
- Occasional care of the baby when she is a little older (from around four months old).
The family have an apartment in the mountains in Klosters and during the ski season (January to March) they would like our housekeeper/nanny to be willing to work Tuesday to Saturday in order to travel there with us for weekends. During this period there may also be the opportunity for extra hours.
A good level of English is essential. Basic German is an advantage.
A driving license would be an advantage.
- Start date
- Flexible betw now and July
- Finish date
- Long term
Please note: if this button does not open your email program or you prefer to use a web-based email application, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line 'I am applying for Job 23955'.
Please attach your CV and any relevant documentation to support your application.
If you are not a Rockmybaby® member, you can register here: