- Nyon - Nyon
- 40 hours a week Monday - Friday
- Full time job
- Full Time (30+ hours)
- Part time job
- Temp role
- Live in
- Market salary Junior Nanny
- Family in Nyon area are looking for a live in junior nanny that has about 4 years of experience with children.
The family have a 4 year old boy and a baby girl.
Preferred languages English, French or Dutch/Afrikaans.
Nanny will be involved in the following activities for the baby girl:
* Full care of the baby during the course of the day
* Feeding the baby by bottle during the course of the day and with food plan as she enters solid feeding stage.
* Caring for the health and hygiene of the baby during the day.
* Playing with, stimulation and development activities for the baby, material will be provided to help guide these activities.
* Aiding the physical development of the baby with things like tummy time, movement play etc. to ensure the baby's body and movement develops in a healthy pace.
* Cleaning of the baby's room
* Cleaning and washing of the baby clothes and bedding
* Cleaning the baby toys and instruments like pram, car chair etc.
* General full care of the baby during the course of the day.
Nanny will be involved in the following activities for the boy:
* Care for the boy after school together with the baby.
* Taking the boy to school and or collecting him from school on a very timely manner.
* Taking the boy to activities like music/sports whilst taking the baby with and caring for her.
* Taking the boy and baby to the park/bike rides/activities to ensure sufficient time is spent outdoors (parks are close by, 8 mins walk and we live behind a farm which is 3 mins walk away allowing ample opportunity for outside play). The family also have a garden where outside play can be at home.
* Preparing lunch and breakfast (ad hoc dinner) for the children
* Keeping play areas neat (whilst of course teaching children to neaten up after themselves).
* Washing clothes and bedding for the boy's room
* Generally keeping the house neat from toys etc
* General care for the boy together with the new baby after school.
Family may get a dog so a dog friendly nanny essential.
Having someone who is loving, kind and gentle in the home with a good grasp of child development at these ages would be a wonderful aid to their family.
Mom will be working from home so someone happy with shared care essential.
- Start date
- Finish date
- 1 year - possible to extend
Please note: if this button does not open your email program or you prefer to use a web-based email application, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line 'I am applying for Job 24094'.
Please attach your CV and any relevant documentation to support your application.
If you are not a Rockmybaby® member, you can register here: