- Zug - Zug
- Monday: 7:30am-11:30am, Wednesday: 7:30am-11:30am and Thursday: 7:30am-17:30pm -
- Full time job
- Part time job
- Part Time
- Temp role
- Live in
- Market salary
- Family in Walchwil Zug are looking for a right hand / support to of two working parents of their 7 month old daughter (who will attend child care 4 out 5 days with 1 pending day based on Kita availability)
- Work Schedule
Mondays and Wednesday 7.30am -11.30am
Preparing child for daycare, child will leave at 8.30am and then the remainder of the time will be spent doing light household tasks, tidy up, cooking meals for the family (freezing meals) etc.
Thursdays - 7.30am - 5.30pm
Their daughter will initially not be at the childcare on Thursdays, so this day will be spent with the child doing all childcare related duties, and some light household tasks while child napping etc.
The family hope to eventually have their daughter in Kita this day as well so the ideal candidate will be flexible to a schedule readjustment (ie, Friday 7:30-11:30) which will be same duties as Mondays and Wednesdays.
Saturday Evening – 2X month: 19:00-23:00 ideally
Nanny for Child: establishing & maintaining a daily routine, reading books, playing, education development (ie no TV), hygiene, etc.
Cooking: in advance preparing meals for parents and child; following recipes. Packing bag with things for childcare (clothes, diapers, food, towel etc.) Receiving and putting away groceries.
Household Support: loading and unloading the dishwasher, washing/folding clothes, making beds, emptying rubbish, etc. Receiving deliveries. The person will not be cleaning toilets/bathrooms/etc.
Flexibility for other work as mutually discussed
Start Date: flexible for right candidate
Duration: long term
- High standards of hygiene
- Flexibility to support / change schedule when
child is Ill, parents need to travel, etc.
- English speaker
- Prior Nanny experience – 2 years minimum
- Good Level of cooking
- Trustworthy and positive, loving attitude
- A desire to stay for multiple years with the
- Start date
- Finish date
- long term
Please note: if this button does not open your email program or you prefer to use a web-based email application, please send an email to email@example.com, with the subject line 'I am applying for Job 24714'.
Please attach your CV and any relevant documentation to support your application.
If you are not a Rockmybaby® member, you can register here: