- Zug - Zug
- Maternity Nurse
- 5 nights a week (Sunday night to Friday morning), 42.5 hours per week, daily shift from 22:00 to 06:30
- Full time job
- Full Time (30+ hours)
- Part time job
- Temp role
- Temp Role
- Live in
- Market salary
A german speaking family with two little boys (1 and 2 years old) and two tiny dogs (Yorkshire Terriers) located in the canton of Zug, Switzerland is looking for an experienced night nanny for an expected newborn girl in may 2021.
The position is for approximately 6-8 months.
Once the baby sleeps well and wakes up only once per night the job will end.
The night nanny would start once the baby is asleep and take care of the baby all night .
There will be a dedicated double bed for the night nanny in the baby's room.
The night nanny will not be expected to take care of the other two toddlers. They sleep with the parents on another floor.
The family prefer that the night nanny does not live-in during the day however they are happy to help with accommodation if required.
* Trustworthy, friendly and positive person
* Professional experience in baby care with at least three references * Education in baby care (eg. as maternity nurse) is a big plus
* German or English speaking
* Driver license is a plus but not required
* Non-smoking candidates only
- Start date
- 1 May 2021
- Finish date
- October/ December 2021
Please note: if this button does not open your email program or you prefer to use a web-based email application, please send an email to email@example.com, with the subject line 'I am applying for Job 24806'.
Please attach your CV and any relevant documentation to support your application.
If you are not a Rockmybaby® member, you can register here: