- Zug - Zug
- Monday - Friday: 7:30am - 5:30pm
- Full time job
- Full Time (30+ hours)
- Part time job
- Temp role
- Live in
- Market salary
- Nanny / Housekeeper wanted for an International family based in Zug, Mom has recently had a baby and would like a person who can mainly help with housekeeping, laundry, cooking etc and watch baby when she is in meetings (mom is working from home).
1. Caring for baby when mom in meetings. (as baby gets older the role would shift more to nanny with less housekeeping).
1. Light household tasks including laundry
2. Cooking meals: Esp. Dinner and basic Food shopping
3. Running errands, recycling etc
The candidate is required to have or have had vaccines such as Whooping Cough and other basic vaccines that are mandatory to work with newborns as baby is prem. Wearing a mask and ensuring good hygiene at home is important, especially now with coronavirus.
Languages: English or German
Qualifications: Experience with newborns a must and childcare qualifications a bonus
- Start date
- Finish date
- Long term
Please note: if this button does not open your email program or you prefer to use a web-based email application, please send an email to email@example.com, with the subject line 'I am applying for Job 25456'.
Please attach your CV and any relevant documentation to support your application.
If you are not a Rockmybaby® member, you can register here: