- Zug - Zug
- 20 hours M-F afternoons 2-6pm flexibility to do more
- Full time job
- Part time job
- Part Time
- Temp role
- Live in
- Market rate
- A lovely family in 6315 Zug are looking for an experienced nanny to care for their 2-year-old son, Monday to Friday in the afternoons from 2pm-6pm, these hours are flexible and can also be longer. (He will be in nursery in the mornings).
The family also require two evenings a month for babysitting. The perfect candidate would care for their son by organising activities at home and outings to the park.
Safety is key. Some light housekeeping related to the child would be appreciated. The family would like a nanny to is happy to follow the routines of the family.
Driver ideal but not a deal breaker
First Aid - a must or willing to get.
Rockmybaby® will only consider candidates that are over the age of 18 years and have:
• Minimum 2 year’s paid relevant experience
• Contactable references
• Valid Work Permit for Switzerland, Swiss Passport or EU Passport (due to immigration regulations and agency restrictions)
- Start date
- Flexible end of October/Novemb
- Finish date
Please note: if this button does not open your email program or you prefer to use a web-based email application, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line 'I am applying for Job 28153'.
Please attach your CV and any relevant documentation to support your application.
If you are not a Rockmybaby® member, you can register here: