- Meilen - Zurich
- 3 days per week preferably from 5-8pm with the option to extend on Friday’s up to 10.30pm and or before 5pm if cleaning can be done
- Full time job
- Part time job
- Part Time
- Temp role
- Live in
- Market rate
- A lovely family from Meilen 8706, are looking for a lovely, caring nanny to help look after their 3 children. A 4 year old and 1-5 year old (and a baby due in August). The perfect candidate would have a calm, quiet personality and be an all-rounder who is happy to use their own initiative.
The ideal support would be for the nanny to come three evenings a week to help with the bed time routine (help with cooking, cleaning the kitchen, pijamas, brushing teeth, little playtime, reading books etc) from approximately 5pm to 8.30pm. There is also the possibility for the nanny to work longer on a Friday evening till 10.00pm so the parents could go out for the evening and also work on a Saturday from 9am-5pm.
The family are very flexible and are looking for some support during the evenings to help with the bed time routine.
Ideal Option - Monday and Wednesday evening 5-00 - 8.30pm, Friday evening 5.00 - 10.00pm and Saturday 9am-5.00pm.
Other Options - Any three evenings 5.00-8.30pm.
Other Options - Any three evenings starting at 3pm-8.30pm and doing two hours of housekeeping before the bedtime routine starts.
The family are flexible with the days and times and are looking for the right fit for their family.
Driver- not required
Languages- Ideally English as main or German or Spanish or French
Vaccinated - yes
Rockmybaby® will only consider candidates that are over the age of 18 years and have:
• Minimum 2 year’s paid relevant experience
• Contactable references
• Valid Work Permit for Switzerland, Swiss Passport or EU Passport (due to immigration regulations and agency restrictions)
- Start date
- August/September/October 2022
- Finish date
Please note: if this button does not open your email program or you prefer to use a web-based email application, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line 'I am applying for Job 28960'.
Please attach your CV and any relevant documentation to support your application.
If you are not a Rockmybaby® member, you can register here: