- Geneva - Geneva
- 40 hours per week (3 full days 8:15-18:15 and two afternoons of 4-6 hours; days flexible). 60-80% is also possible.
- Full time job
- Full Time (30+ hours)
- Part time job
- Temp role
- Live in
- Market Rate (According to experience/qualifications).
- A lovely family in 1224 Geneva require an English or French speaking, dependable nanny, familiar with young children/energetic boys for 40 hours/wk (3 full days 8:15-18:15 and two afternoons of 4-6 hours; some flexibility with days), while the parents alternate home office.
The family are also open to 3-4 days/wk for the perfect nanny, if full-time not possible, due to home office.
The 5 yr old boy will be at school until 3:30pm and the mother looks after him on Wed morning. The 3yr old boy twins will need looking after during the day and will start school in Aug/Sep 2023.
The main tasks are to take care of the children’s physical needs, feed them lunch and entertain them, taking them to the playground and other outside activities. The nanny should have some familiarity with developmental play. Other tasks include light household chores - tidying toys, folding clothes and cleaning up after lunch etc.
First Aid - A bonus with energetic boys
Rockmybaby® will only consider candidates that are over the age of 18 years and have:
• Minimum 2 year’s paid relevant experience
• Contactable references
• Valid Work Permit for Switzerland, Swiss Passport or EU Passport (due to immigration regulations and agency restrictions)
- Start date
- January 2023
- Finish date
- September 2023 - or reduced ho
Please note: if this button does not open your email program or you prefer to use a web-based email application, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line 'I am applying for Job 29577'.
Please attach your CV and any relevant documentation to support your application.
If you are not a Rockmybaby® member, you can register here: