- Zug - Zug
- 20 h/wk -Tues and Wed (8:30am - 6/6:30pm)
- Full time job
- Part time job
- Part Time
- Temp role
- Live in
- Market Rate (According to experience/qualifications).
- A lovely family in Zug are looking for a professional, experienced, reliable German/Swiss German speaking nanny or good English speaker also possible to take care of their 2 young boys (age 1 and 3 yrs old).
20 h/wk - 2 days Tues and Wed 8am to 6/6:30pm depending on when the parents return from work.
The family require a relatively fit nanny who has a good attitude/connection with the family, willing to have fun with the children, whilst setting age-appropriate boundaries, engaging them with developmental activities, taking them outside as appropriate.
The older boy will require drop off and pick up from the Spielgruppe (accompanied by the younger brother) on Wednesday morning, which is walking distance from the house.
The main tasks - feeding the children, giving lunch (already prepared), very occasionally dinner if parents home later. Entertaining the children and some light household chores, tidying toys and cleaning kitchen/dining area etc.
Rockmybaby® will only consider candidates that are over the age of 18 years and have:
• Minimum 2 year’s paid relevant experience
• Contactable references
• Valid Work Permit for Switzerland, Swiss Passport or EU Passport (due to immigration regulations and agency restrictions)
- Start date
- Jan 2023
- Finish date
Please note: if this button does not open your email program or you prefer to use a web-based email application, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line 'I am applying for Job 29670'.
Please attach your CV and any relevant documentation to support your application.
If you are not a Rockmybaby® member, you can register here: