- Zug - Zug
- Avg 30h/wk, 4- 5 days/wk (8:30am - 5:30pm most days, some half days 8am -12:30pm)
- Full time job
- Full Time (30+ hours)
- Part time job
- Temp role
- Temp Role
- Live in
- Market Rate (According to experience/qualifications).
- A lovely family in Unterägeri, Zug require a temporary, experienced, dependable and caring English, German or Spanish speaking nanny on average 30h/wk, 4- 5 days/wk mostly - 8:30am - 5:30pm, some half days 8am -12:30pm to take care of their 4-month-old baby for 2 months, while mother attends a course - flexibility required to fit with the timetable.(There is a possibility to continue if mother starts work).
The main requirements are to take care of the baby's physical needs, feeding, changing, manage naps. Experience of Newborn is essential; the ideal candidate will have Kita training or nurse.
Due to medical advice the nanny should be prepared to wear a mask around the baby (up to 6 months old) and have covid vaccination.
Vaccinated - Important
Driver - No
Rockmybaby® will only consider candidates that are over the age of 18 years and have:
• Minimum 2 year’s paid relevant experience
• Contactable references
• Valid Work Permit for Switzerland, Swiss Passport or EU Passport (due to immigration regulations and agency restrictions)
- Start date
- 13th Feb 2023
- Finish date
- 31st March 2023
Please note: if this button does not open your email program or you prefer to use a web-based email application, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line 'I am applying for Job 29797'.
Please attach your CV and any relevant documentation to support your application.
If you are not a Rockmybaby® member, you can register here: