- Geneva - Geneva
- 35h/wk Tues -Sat (3 days 11am-5.30pm (inc Sat), 2 weekdays (7.30am - 3.30pm)
- Full time job
- Full Time (30+ hours)
- Part time job
- Temp role
- Live in
- market rate
- A lovely family in 1223 Geneva (moving to 1207, Geneva in Dec 2023) are looking for kind, caring and gentle english speaking nanny to support the mother with her newborn baby after the birth in August from Sept/Oct 2023 plus help mother manage 2 older siblings (8y,5y girls) as required.
Priority is the flexibility and nature of the nanny fun, calm. proactive, discreet. Willing to travel to the mountains in the winter and other holidays plus Saturday working.
80% (100% for the right nanny)
35h/wk Tues -Sat (3 days 11am-5.30pm (inc Sat), 2 weekdays (7.30am - 3.30pm)
- support mother looking after the newborn baby
- assist with older siblings as required.
- light household tasks (preparing food, clearing up after
- laundry tasks - folding clothes, ironing
- Make up beds, tidying play area/toys.
Driver - No
Other household Staff - Cleaner
Rockmybaby® will only consider candidates that are over the age of 18 years and have:
• Minimum 2 year’s paid relevant experience
• Contactable references
• Valid Work Permit for Switzerland, Swiss Passport or EU Passport (due to immigration regulations and agency restrictions)
- Start date
- Sept/Oct 2023
- Finish date
Please note: if this button does not open your email program or you prefer to use a web-based email application, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line 'I am applying for Job 30167'.
Please attach your CV and any relevant documentation to support your application.
If you are not a Rockmybaby® member, you can register here:
with your friends using Facebook, Twitter, email, and many more.