- Lausanne - Lausanne
- 32h/wk Mon-Fri (9.30am- 4pm /6pm- inc. lunch break) plus x2 /mth babysitting Fri or Sat.
- Full time job
- Full Time (30+ hours)
- Part time job
- Temp role
- Live in
- Market Rate (According to experience).
- A lovely friendly and easy going English speaking family in 1066, Épalinges, Lausanne are looking for an organised, caring french and english speaking nanny/housekeeper to take care of their sweet and cheerful 2yr old son and when he is not at daycare, take him to appointments or carry out light housekeeping tasks.
The perfect fit would be a nanny who is happy to engage in active play outdoors and at playgrounds with a toddler and help him with his basic language and learning skills through age-appropriate activities and helping with chores. Bonus if the nanny has experience designing crafts and games for toddlers.
The role can be Live Out or Live In position (separate studio with separate entrance available with, bedroom. bathroom and kitchen).
The mother will be at home during the day studying french and the nanny/housekeeper should be happy to communicate in french to help develop the parents confidence in speaking french. It would also be great if they can help with any translation requirements.
A travel option during holidays is also available to the US or in Europe. Expenses, Healthcare and certain phone costs will be covered by the family.
32hr/wk over 5 days Mon-Fri (inc 1-1.5 hr lunchbreak)
3 days Mon, Tues, Fri (9.30am - 4pm)
2 days Wed, Th (9.30am - 6 pm)
plus x2 /mth babysitting Fri or Sat.
- take care of sons physical needs, manage naps (11am),
changing, bathing, get ready for daycare (1.30pm).
- entertain son indoors and outdoors with age-appropriate
activities (crafts, reading, music, exploring yard etc)
- M, Tu, Fri take son to afternoon bi-lingual daycare - walk
with stroller or bus.
- Wed, Th afternoon take son to speech/physio
- babysitting x2/mth (Fri or Sat)
Housekeeping (Mostly M,Tu, Fri afternoons, some morning tasks)
- laundry tasks- washing, folding (9.30am)/ironing
- tidy, clean kitchen, empty dishwasher and do dishes after breakfast.
(11am nap time) and lunch.
- help prepare food for meals
- sweeping floors
- run errands
- ad hoc chores - empty bins, dog bowl, restock nappy bin, tidy play area etc.
Driver - No (public transport easily accessible, bus stop 2mins away and metro 5 mins)
Pets- Friendly well trained dog
Rockmybaby® will only consider candidates that are over the age of 18 years and have:
• Minimum 2 year’s paid relevant experience
• Contactable references
• Valid Work Permit for Switzerland, Swiss Passport or EU Passport (due to immigration regulations and agency restrictions)
- Start date
- 1st Aug 2023
- Finish date
Please note: if this button does not open your email program or you prefer to use a web-based email application, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line 'I am applying for Job 30203'.
Please attach your CV and any relevant documentation to support your application.
If you are not a Rockmybaby® member, you can register here:
with your friends using Facebook, Twitter, email, and many more.