- Zug - Zug
- 40-45hr/wk, Mon-Fri (7am-8.30pm and 1.30pm- 7pm occasionally 9pm)
- Full time job
- Full Time (30+ hours)
- Part time job
- Temp role
- Live in
- Market Rate (According to experience).
- A lovely family in 6300 Fridbach, Zug are looking for an English Speaking nanny (German a bonus) to take care of their children (7y girl 5 yr boy and eventually take the newborn to Montessori, (initially they will have a maternity nanny) while both parents work (Office and home office).
40-45hr/wk, Mon-Fri (7am-8.30pm and 1.30pm- 7pm occasionally 9pm)
Morning routine- approx 1.5hours, help children to get ready for school and drop them off at local school in Zug.
Pick up children from school after lunch at 1.30pm
Take to activities
Take care of all physical needs and entertain
Engage with learning and support with homework
(Children are academic with Maths, Music, so a nanny who can
engage with learning would be ideal).
Light household duties - kids laundry tasks, household management, tidying, clean up after meals etc.
Prepare/Cook dinner for children
Occasionally take care of children when parents are travelling on business if necessary.
Driver - yes confident driver, use of car
LI option (Apartment available they could rent out to nanny).
Rockmybaby® will only consider candidates that are over the age of 18 years and have:
• Minimum 2 year’s paid relevant experience
• Contactable references
• Valid Work Permit for Switzerland, Swiss Passport or EU Passport (due to immigration regulations and agency restrictions)
- Start date
- Mid Aug/Sept flexible
- Finish date
Please note: if this button does not open your email program or you prefer to use a web-based email application, please send an email to email@example.com, with the subject line 'I am applying for Job 30304'.
Please attach your CV and any relevant documentation to support your application.
If you are not a Rockmybaby® member, you can register here:
with your friends using Facebook, Twitter, email, and many more.