- Küsnacht - Zurich
- 20h/wk Mon-Fri (3.30pm-7.30pm)
- Full time job
- Part time job
- Part Time
- Temp role
- Live in
- Market Rate
- A lovely relaxed family in Küsnacht are looking for a reliable English speaking nanny to supervise their two boys after International school until the parents return from work.
The older child has activities most days until 4.30pm/5pm.
The nanny should be committed longer term to staying in a PT position.
20h/wk Mon-Fri (3.30pm-7.30pm)
plus rare additional support if required.
- supervise and support children after school when not at afterschool activities.
- ensure children do their homework, music practice and chores (fold clothes, dishwasher etc) and shower.
- Cook dinner and feed children
- lighthousehold chores - organise household tasks, recycling, laundry
- companion to younger child as necessary, supervise swimming if outside.
- younger child may need picking up from school but less needed (bus possible)
Driver - No
Other household staff - Cleaner x2 wk
Rockmybaby® will only consider candidates that are over the age of 18 years and have:
• Minimum 2 year’s paid relevant experience
• Contactable references
• Valid Work Permit for Switzerland, Swiss Passport or EU Passport (due to immigration regulations and agency restrictions)
- Start date
- 1st September
- Finish date
Please note: if this button does not open your email program or you prefer to use a web-based email application, please send an email to email@example.com, with the subject line 'I am applying for Job 30388'.
Please attach your CV and any relevant documentation to support your application.
If you are not a Rockmybaby® member, you can register here: