- Meilen - Zurich
- 13 hours a week Mon & Fri 11:30-18.00
- Full time job
- Part time job
- Part Time
- Temp role
- Live in
- Market Rate (According to experience).
- An affectionate Fluent English or Fluent French Speaking Nanny needed for a family of 5 in 8706 Feldmeilen to look after their 3 children (10y, 8y & 4y).
The family are looking for a happy nanny with very good understanding of children and experienced with children of this age. (3 or more at a time). Someone who is kind and discrete and who respects family and personal life. Well mannered, hard working and 100% reliable. The perfect candidate should have good cooking skills (easy and healthy) and an ability to cope with different characters and moods. They should be hands-on and independent, flexible and able to go with the flow and manage unexpected scenarios.
Driver - Driving licence and experienced driver (manual gear car available) would be great, but not essential.
Languages - Fluent English or Fluent french speaking with preference English
The family live in a big house and garden in a lovely village on the lake of Zurich and 20’ from town.
Hours - 13h/wk Mon & Fri 11:30-18.00
Main Requirements .
- cooking lunch and dinner as well as providing light afternoon snacks;
- Managing the afternoon with the children: making sure homework is done, driving to after-school activities, coordinating play-dates.
- Light household chores as required
- Other tasks as required - Grocery shopping, laundry, dry cleaning, dog walking, packing weekend bags
Other Household staff . cleaner x3/wk
Rockmybaby® will only consider candidates that are over the age of 18 years and have:
• Minimum 2 year’s paid relevant experience
• Contactable references
• Valid Work Permit for Switzerland, Swiss Passport or EU Passport (due to immigration regulations and agency restrictions)
- Start date
- 1st Nov 2023 (could be earlier
- Finish date
Please note: if this button does not open your email program or you prefer to use a web-based email application, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line 'I am applying for Job 30520'.
Please attach your CV and any relevant documentation to support your application.
If you are not a Rockmybaby® member, you can register here: