- Zug - Zug
- 45h/wk Mon-Fri (nanny 8/8.30am - 5.30pm)
- Full time job
- Full Time (30+ hours)
- Part time job
- Temp role
- Live in
- Market Rate (According to experience).
- A lovely family in 6300 Zug are looking for a full time fluent english speaking nanny (native english a plus) , experienced with babies to take care of their 7 month old daughter (in Jan) and light household chores for the family.
The 3 year old son will be in Kita.
The family are looking for a flexible, long term energetic and pro-active nanny with a strong work ethic who can use their initiative to look after the baby and when the baby is sleeping or the mother is around carry out light household chores for the family.
45h/wk Mon-Fri (nanny 8/8.30am - 5.30pm)
plus ad hoc babysitting.
Willing to travel with the family a bonus
- take care of the 7month baby girl
- manage babies physical needs, naps, changing etc
- take on walks
- planning activities for children
- confidence and experience with small babies
- confidence following routine for children
Light household duties mostly child related
- ironing, laundry, folding, organising wardrobes, recycling, dishwasher, tidying
Nice to have:
- cooking, preparing meals, grocery shopping,
keeping items stocked
Driver - No
Other staff- cleaner x2 week
Pets - 2 cats
Rockmybaby® will only consider candidates that are over the age of 18 years and have:
• Minimum 2 year’s paid relevant experience
• Contactable references
• Valid Work Permit for Switzerland, Swiss Passport or EU Passport (due to immigration regulations and agency restrictions)
- Start date
- 22nd January 2024
- Finish date
Please note: if this button does not open your email program or you prefer to use a web-based email application, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line 'I am applying for Job 30914'.
Please attach your CV and any relevant documentation to support your application.
If you are not a Rockmybaby® member, you can register here: